United Utilities Build Over Agreement Cost

Frequent construction problems that are not professional (do-it-yourself): the control of buildings therefore requires both details of the proposal and a copy of the construction contract presented by the sanitation authority. First of all, whether the building, or the expansion or working with the support, if we agree that you can build public sewers, you must make sure to provide sufficient access points to the sewers concerned (wells and break-in points). Ideally, buildings and extensions should not be housed where they would remove an existing access point. If this is not feasible, we can accept the transfer of an access point outside of the proposed evolution. When a developer works with building control, the inspector checks where a buildover may be needed. If they are satisfied with the proposals and this meets our criteria, they will approve it on our behalf and the developer will not have to contact us for further permissions. If you intend to build above or within 3 meters of a United Utilities public sewer, a construction agreement is required. Please send an email with your full detail after JC all background information relevant to an offer, including proposal plans, pipeline plans, surveys, photos, planning conditions or any other relevant item for the proposed building permit. They will also tell us if they find that the affected sewers/sewers are in poor condition or if the soil conditions are unsatisfactory. In this case, we will visit one of our own inspectors on the site to see what needs to happen next.

If you live in an area where LABC does not use the protocol (Cumbria, High Peak and Tameside) or if your certified inspector has not signed up for our protocol, contact us directly via our « Build over enquiry form » (PDF 576 KB will be opened in a new window). This should be WastewaterDeveloperServices@uuplc.co.uk For more information on building a public sewer, contact us at wastewaterdeveloperservices@uuplc.co.uk. If you sell your property, we will know that the sewers/drain have been built and that the work corresponds to our agreement. On request, we will confirm this information to individuals or mortgage lenders acting on behalf of a potential buyer. Each building control agency working under our « protocol » returns all cases where we need a more in-depth construction contract. In certain circumstances, we may issue a retroactive construction agreement if the work has already been done above or near a public sewer. This is only exceptionally the reason. The cheapest solution for a tube in poor condition is probably the renewal of the pipe – the cost of which must be borne by the developer. If soil conditions are not satisfactory. B, for example, soils are easily eroded or contain fine sands, the developer must develop specific construction and design plans to ensure that the pipe is protected from damage caused by development.